Friday, July 01, 2005

Returning to normal, Mind bubbles ideas! :)

For the past 20 days, I was unstable & bounded up with billions of uncertainites. Now I feel some what relaxed and still resuming.. [I left them all. Time has to answer..]

Then, again started preparing SCJP. Also get to know a lot about Wireless...still reading a lot. My mind bubbles out with lot of ideas from second to second. Some bubbles..

1. Writing Tcpdumb/pcap library for mobiles (using J2ME).

2. Writing/Porting JVM to Micro controllers or other very small computing devices.

3. Writing a Wifi scanner using Java (or using J2me)....& few more.

I didnt check up with Google, whether they already exist or not. Anyway doing such things are not midnight projects. It needs a dedicated team with a facilitated environment. But, I will keep learning myself & try out the possibilities to do them with the permission of situtations and timings.

No comments: