Saturday, March 05, 2005

Life without problems bores always !!!

Yesterday was very happy! (even, there is suffer, I installed Sun's J2EE Apps server and launched the EJB successfully. as 10th time! ) I shipped the online-exam from Tomcat to J2EE ....Hurrah!
But today the hell started ....48 was even not responding for ping. What could have gone wrong? Doesnt seem to be crazy to say the server is frozen !
What job does it has than answering the pinging? Hmm..Then I tried to re-install the apps in 42. But it will slowdown, since it is proxy. I dont think that it is that much smart to handle the load.
So, next target is 46. But I am panic! Already its flooded with heavy load. Then, how come it to handle the burden of apps ?
Any way I launched the apps in 46. Lets see how thing go ...with destiny ...

No comments: