Sunday, July 27, 2008

Movie: Catch me If you can



No, I am not saying so. It’s the movie name, I am talking about. Released in 2002 and directed by my favorite director Steven Spielberg. The film is based on a real story. One should have enough patience to watch the movie. Here, I am not going to give any review comments or story detail, since it can be found in several other web sites.

Will talk about other few detail. Usually, it’s my habit to ‘understand’ the movie rather than simply watching it. That’s, after watching any movie, I go to google, check out the complete artist detail, filming location, movie mistakes (let’s talk about it later) and etc.

  1. Retrieve the artist detail, filming locations from: http://imdb.com
  2. Movie mistakes from: http://www.moviemistakes.com/

Coming to movie mistakes, it captures logical mistakes in the movie scenes or in screen play. it’s a real fun to know the mistakes made in movies. The http://moviemistakes.com is a best source to find all movie mistakes and laugh out ourselves.

I am totally surprised to see the kind of mistakes people have captured from this film. Especially this one is a too good catch!

At one scene, the hero looks out the window of the jet and says, "there is La Guardia Airport, runway 44." But, one guy has caught it – “Airport runway numbers are derived from their compass heading and go from 01 to 36, so there is no such thing as ‘runway 44’ The runway number should be within 01 to 36, and hence runway 44 is invalid”.

How crazy people are they to catch such mistakes? :)

Also, now I like the kind of audience out there!

No comments: