Friday, February 29, 2008

Die Hard or Live Free [Not a movie review]

I make sure my mobile is safe in pocket, helmet is properly set, fuel is sufficient... Seated at bike, I commit myself to reach the destination in 20 minutes, at any cost... Accelerate it, go faster... faster and faster... as far as it can go faster... Looking at the speedometer, my heart beats increase... the bike touches 60.. 70.. and then 80.. and then....can't see... I am going alone in the road, just like a jet... Reach the destination in 25 minutes... - I feel unhappy as I come late by 5 min (though I had started several hours late).

That's how I learnt to live the life; a hasty life; full of hurry; full of useless commitments; unnecessary worries for unnecessary things; hard work that kills the body and brain; "Get it done at any cost - We must do it." - this was the command from brain to heart always!

I just want to get rid of all these hells and go to the river bed in my home town, raise a corp there and live a peaceful life.. I dont know how long I am going to live in this planet, but I am really scared that I am going to live every single minute in a hurry or working out some tough subject.

I am seriously thinking of freely living. To live every day as there is no more tomorrow. I am not going to stop working also. But, at least not going live this life style for sure; more minutes for me; more minutes for life.

No comments: