Monday, November 26, 2007

The 3 Good news.

I was awaiting for this break. Its again very long time since last post. Though I had many good news to post in this blog, I didn’t post any thing. Because I sold off all my time to my employer. Now, I am little free; free man I am – for a while!

Good things happened in the mean time.

1. SAB Update.

Initially, I was struggling to write one parser program in SAB; it was the core program in SAB; also the parser logic was deadly complex. I was breaking my head to code it and badly wasting all my free times for more than two weeks. At one night, again some magic happened! Yes, I’d rewritten the parser logic again in 2 hours and it worked well. What else I can say; God must be a crazy architect to design human brains.

After completing the business coding in SAB, I spent lots and lots of time on refactoring the whole SAB source code. It’s very clean now. And, its ready for client-server and service oriented architectures. I have done only functional testing and didn’t do any other testing. I’ve created a simple javadoc for SAB client APIs. So, the ‘Maximus’ release build2 will have following deliverables:

1. SAB Maximus Build2 server jar

2. SAB Maximus Build2 client jar

3. SAB Maximus Build2 simple javadoc

4. Simple web based client interface (JSP).

I just recall the moment; if we roll back the clock one year ago, I could still remember – all I wanted is a program that will load some data from internet. But, I never thought I will end up developing a big platform! Every software grows like this only..

I am happily done with my personal, pet platform, without knowing it is a platform. I just drawn the architectural diagram of SAB in a paper using pencil.



2. My new blog:

I often intend to write technical stuffs in my blog. But, two obstacles: 1. If I start writing stuffs technically, don’t know where they will go and end (too lengthy). 2. I dont want to mix up my personal posts with technical posts – because I just want to live a life that’s non-technical.

So, here by I am starting a new blog:http://java-j2ee-architecture.blogspot.com . This blog is guaranteed NOT to discuss any technical junks! Yes, no technical posts or information. This blog will have posts about design and architectural issues in Java/J2EE. Anyone knowing any OO language will find this blog useful. Any engineer, interested in system design and system architecture, will find the blog interesting. It’s all about high picture, not yet another technical junk.

3. Accessdenied Trust

My friends have started a trust ‘Accessdenied Trust’: (http://accessdenied-trust.wikispaces.com). I was so happy and little scary. Because, starting anything will be exciting; but continuing the same till end will be the toughest game. At lease some of my friends have agreed to continue running this trust as far as they can. Simply feeding the poor or orphans will not solve the problem. It should light up some people’s life – in any way. So, we cannot do much with some money. Have to do something. I believe money is not the only factor for every one’s problem. Some people need something that’s beyond money. Have to sit with friends and discuss. I don’t know what all I can do in the 24 hrs time. But, again…. Some magic can happen! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://icoloqyfy.s-enterprize.com/kyxebic.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Admin said...

This is the best post ever, will like to read more from you.
I came across some race horse and a camel supplements for pre race stimulant and anti inflammation. Here you can see more
Buy Poison 15ml Online
Buy Kynoselen 100ml Online
Buy Bio blocker 100ml Online
Order Fluvet 50ml Online
Buy Diurizone 50ml Online
Buy Dexarace 20ml Online
Buy Dexapheylarthrite Online
Dexacortyl 100ml Horse Camel Supplements
Buy Dexa-Chlorid 50ml online you can as well whatsapp text +1(415)237-3209 , wickr: maxme007 or email:miradukes6@gmail.com for more details