Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ramakrishna Mission Math, Bangalore

Vivekanandar – an outstanding spiritual word from my childhood. When I was studying 6h std, I used to read his life and legacy. One of the greatest personality, luring me till date. He is not like other monks or sages – to advise people for chanting god’s mantras.

He pointed out people’s weakness and advised to be strong and very bold always. He redefined the meaning ‘god’. His guts and peaceful face attract me whenever I look at his pose. Like wise, there are hundred and more things I like about him. As of I know/read/researched, he was the one to keep ‘Brammacharyam’ life long.

When I was in Chennai, I used to visit Ramakrishna mission math, which was/is in Mylapore. After coming to Bangalore, I often thought of visiting it – then it never happened. Gladly, I happen to know about Ramakrishna Mission Math in Bangalore.



This Sunday evening I went to Ramakrishna Mission Math, which is in Ulsoor, Bangalore.
An unknown peace is lasting in heart, after long time.



Not because, I am visiting temples, or the kinds its because, sitting in a place and reminiscing a great spirit!



He is a brave, bold, but peaceful soul, I ever like to worship.

1 comment:

Admin said...

This is the best post ever, will like to read more from you.
I came across some race horse and a camel supplements for pre race stimulant and anti inflammation. Here you can see more
Buy Poison 15ml Online
Buy Kynoselen 100ml Online
Buy Bio blocker 100ml Online
Order Fluvet 50ml Online
Buy Diurizone 50ml Online
Buy Dexarace 20ml Online
Buy Dexapheylarthrite Online
Dexacortyl 100ml Horse Camel Supplements
Buy Dexa-Chlorid 50ml online you can as well whatsapp text +1(415)237-3209 , wickr: maxme007 or email:miradukes6@gmail.com for more details